Jumat, 01 Oktober 2010

Bayu Aditya, Writing VA.

“Fall Down The World Trade Center”

It was 11 September 2001, at 3 o’clock in the morning; I’ve just arrived in New York America. This is first time I go abroad with my family, feels so happy that day. After I arrived in the hotel I feel enthusiastic to hurry get a rest and waiting for the first day in stranger country that I visited at the first time in my life. What should I do? Go to where? And many question that fill in my head before I fall my body on a comfortable bed and got a rest for wait the morning comes.

5.30 I woke up from my short rest but it’s very – very well enough for a short sleep and for me who like sleep all the time, maybe it’s because I can’t wait anymore to adventure in the new country. I pray early, and prepare for the great day in my life at the time. Everything looks strange in my eyes the city, the air, everything is perfect at that day. Me and my family planned to go around the city, look many things at this country, and take a picture for a great moment and for my documentary also.

I go out to see the great city in the morning at 6.40, with my family. I bring my camera that I buy with my money that collected from my parents gave to me. I take many pictures like the highest tower in the world that is “The World Trade Center” I take the picture to show to my friend in Indonesia. The time is showing 7.55 we are fell so hungry and find a restaurant near the building of World Trade Center. I sit with my family at the corner near the glasses so we can see the view of the city.

I eat the food with my heart still feeling anxious to do something in the new country, the weather is good. At 8.30 I see anomaly at the sky, when I look it up, I found there is a plane crush the building, and the cloud turn into grey because the smoke of the building. I feel so scared and so panic immediately. My body freeze can’t move but my heart is beating so fast because my eyes amazed with the tragedy but my heart so scared.

When I looked the people run away without destination, but still run far away from the building because they afraid the ruin fall down to their body. When I saw them doing like that my father grab my hand and pull me to run fast to keep away from the building.

I run and run as fast as I can with my little body at the time. My father hand getting loose from my hand and I really confuse, where I have to go? Feel so panic look around the people also panic and ignoring anything just run keep away from the building.

I saw many children and older people cry, scream but their voices are defeated by the ruin sound of the building. I look back and I saw the buildings that stand with strong minutes ago are gone in a second. I feel panic because beside I have to run and avoid the people that bigger than me, I also searching my family that lost minutes ago in the middle of crowded panic people.

It’s going long enough, until the condition calm enough I stop running, and look around with scream and cry call my mother and my father. I cry and cry and cry until my voice gone and someone nice help me and take me into the safe place. I tell to them what happened to me, and asking for hand to them to find my family. They calm me down and ask what the characteristic of my parents. After a few hour I saw my parents walk with a confuse face looking for me that lost in the middle of the tragedy and crowded people. I run and call my mom but I can’t speak loud because my voice is gone when I cry before.

Terrorism is not a buffetings it’s just a stupid ideology from someone that influence a people and use them to reach them goal, even they use a dirty trick like use name of something that it’s no related with it or maybe use their religion as a mask for their crazy ideology. But they never think how much innocence people get hurt or maybe died because of them. So we have to fight against the terrorism and be carefully of their action, any time any minutes in every place.

1 komentar: