Jumat, 01 Oktober 2010

World War II in Japan

Name : Reisa Azzahra
NIM : 0403508038
Writing assignment 5b (Narrative essay)


World War II in Japan

During the World War II in 1945, people always feels like nightmare will never end, especially for me. I was six years old girl at that time. My mother was died because she was accidentally attack by USA. She was in bad condition with broken leg and lost her foot. It’s scarred to see my mother died with worst condition like that. About my father, he was a soldier on japan army. My life was really bad and mess with this war condition. And one thing that makes me really hopeless is waiting for my father that never turn back home because fighting on battlefield. He ever told me before he was going to fight, he gave me an advice to become and train myself to be independent and can taking my own self if bad moment or bad thing happened. He said, that never to expect for the brighter life in that era. Or beware if he never back home very often. I am just living alone at my little house, never get any report or news about my father, trying to by my self to looking for something to eat, and never had a good enough condition. I always feel like a worst orphan. Several days after my father gone, i heard from radio about Hiroshima-Nagasaki was against by USA two atomic bombings. There is so many victims, and majority a civil. I am living in Nagasaki at that time, and I heard Hiroshima, city of my father was fighting as a soldier, has acute effects and killed 90,000-166,000 people. It’s a huge number I ever heard in World War II on Japan. Until I have known that one of so many victims, was my father. He was died because an extreme burns and radiation sickness. It was really bad nightmare for me that I ever had in my life. Lose the one that I love the most again, and that was really makes me hurts. I just can handle it and just don’t believe with the reality which happened to me and others. I can survive from Nagasaki bombing because of house that iam living at, isn’t a teritory thath have been attacks. I was thinking if at that time my father stayed for an hour in our house, absolutely he will be alive like me. Life is so unfair for me and for others Japanese, even for people around the world who have been feel this World War II. Lose our own families, is become ordinary thing. I never feel how beautiful life is. Maybe if I can turn back times, I wish I can save my father’s life and live beside me until his last breathe. My life was really bad and mess with this war condition because is really hurt to survive by my own self, and World War II was taken people that I love in my life time.



1 komentar: