Jumat, 15 Oktober 2010

Discussion room at a particular time

UAI campus was in the middle of the town at South Jakarta. UAI campus has a different building between the other Universities. It proved that when people look at the front of campus it is looked so unique. The building looks like a mosque. I am, as a College student at UAI, happy and comfort when I am studying here moreover at discussion room while I have break time.

Discussion room is located at the basement canteen. This place is under the floor of basement. Sometimes condition’s discussion room is stuffy, but I feel comfort while I stay there.

The discussion room is the better place for refreshing my mind. In the discussion room there are many chairs and tables that I can use. Besides that, there is an AC (Air Condition) that makes me comfortable. In the discussion room, the lamp is bright that’s make me easier when I am reading and writing about my study.

In the discussion room, sometimes I feel sultry because there are many people there. Then I want to go out from the discussion room for refreshing my body, but when I feel cold, I want to go to the discussion room again because I like when I stay there, together my beloved friends.

In fact, at my campus the discussion room we called it “RUDI”. It means that when we are mentioned it can easy for spelling. This word formed from all of student in my campus. Probably, they think that this word is makes easier to mention.

I like stay at the discussion room because it make me more comfortable with cool condition by AC and the lamp is bright that make me more easy when I am read and write about something. I like when I stay at the discussion room because the room is always closed and there is no people make disturbing in the discussion room, because there is a regulation that must be obeys.

There, sometimes I make a circle together with my beloved friends discussed about our study. Besides that, there are people were sits lonely or together their friend at the chairs. It showed that the discussion room is never quiet. There always crowded that people have to do something from their duties or business in studies.

Discussion room always crowded when there is a spare time. All of students having fun when they are stay at the discussion room. Sometimes, they were only to go to the discussion room for refreshing and joke together their friends or other activities.

I have many duties in my studies. That’s way in the discussion room I can communicate about my studies. There, I have many habits together my friends with gossip, joke, and laugh. These are make the condition became crowded. It means that discussion room is useful for me doing my habits and activities.

I suggested that the discussion room is favorite place for other student in my campus. Discussion room is useful for all students doing their duties. There, all of student getting the comfort for speaking, asking, answering, laughing, joking, and taking rest. Probably, this is the better place to other people when they are feels like tired with their business at the study.

I am as a Student College; usually I have a lot of good or bad something that I have. Then, when I have bad or good something, I invited my beloved friends for going to the discussion room. There, I try to speak about my bad something to my friends while I speak about my bad or good something and bring the delicious food and fresh drink for enjoying them. I like that because discussion room gives me good thing that make more comfortable in a particular time.

Sometimes in the morning, before I am going to the class, I go to the discussion room for waiting a time. There, I listens many songs on my mobile phone for refreshing my mind and soul. Then, if my friend comes I always sit on the chair together her/him for telling about something that makes me so comfortable.

Usually, when I am alone in the discussion room, I am sometimes has mused to think many kinds on my brain. Then I try to take a piece of paper, I draw the picture from my inspiration and making a beautiful picture that I draw with quiet cool room by an AC that make my inspiration became more increase that will bear the good picture.

When I feel bored at the one place, sometimes I move to the other places that make me more comfortable. Sometimes I sleep there meanwhile listen my songs on my mobile phone that make my inspiration became wide. So I try to make myself more enthusiasm.
Besides that in the discussion room, I can comprehend my ideas with my beloved friends. I bring the laptop for searching my homework on the internet with easy and comfortable, because when I stay in the discussion room, there is a hot spot that make me so easy when searching my homework or assignment in my studies.

In the discussion room there is a photocopy. It is make me so easy for all student when they have a homework or duties in their studies, they can copied the piece of paper or books for fulfill their duties in their studies.

At the same time, when I am together with my friends want to go to home and go out at the discussion room, suddenly one of my friend has the interested story. Finally, I am together with my friends were come back to the discussion room again, then told and talked meanwhile roaring laughter together my beloved friends, until the guard at the discussion room is admonished to us. Then, me and my beloved friends go out at the discussion room.

In that time, I didn’t want to come back to home because that story makes me more interested to hear. Me and my friend were suggested that we can talk together in the other place, but while I looked my watch its 17.00 o’clock, time is over and we must go home.

So I think the best place in my campus at a particular time is the discussion room that causes makes me and my friends feels comfortable, refreshing my mind and soul, and losing my bad of something with communicate together with my friends at the discussion room.

1 komentar:

  1. Nisa, I think your essay is well written and very descriptive. But you need to pay more attention to your grammar, OK?

    BalasHapus