Jumat, 01 Oktober 2010

The danger disaster

Name : Nurul Annisa

Student number : 0403508026

Writing 5b

The Padang Earthquake

I am Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono as the president of Indonesia. I am 61 years old. At the first time, I want to tell about Padang earthquake on September 30th 2009 that make me feel shocked. According to geologist research, the earthquake happened at 17:16:10 WIB in the evening. The earthquake that happened at Sumatra beach located at 50 km west of Padang beach. There were many victims, and three number of people died was 1.117 people at three big town and four regency in West Sumatra. Meanwhile injured victims were 1.214 people, injury standard victims were 1.688 people, lose victim was one people. Besides that, there were broken house, which were 135.448 broken big houses, 65.380 broken standard houses, and 78.604 broken low houses. I think that the earthquake was the biggest concern in this country. Because this country has a huge problem with natural disaster such as an earthquake in Padang.

In general, an earthquake is the result of a sudden release of energy in the earth crust that creates Seismic waves. An earthquake is a disaster that makes people shocked and panic, if come suddenly. Maybe the other reason about this disaster happened is because there is a careless from human that make God will be angry and give the punishment to us. Therefore, we as a human must remember the God every time and everywhere, and we must also be obeyed to God’s command. There are two reasons from this disaster, they are cause and effect. The causes from this disaster are landslides and volcano activity that can shake the earth. It causes the earth shaken and sometimes displacing the ground. Beside that, the effects from this disaster are people were getting suffers, the environment was broken, and needs many financial to recover the victims.

Then, two days before this disaster happened, I ever went there because I had a duty in Padang. Before this disaster happened, the condition there was normal, there was no bad sign which showed that this disaster would come. As usual, there are many people there doing their activities, there are children who are coming back to their house after they study at school, old people are coming back after they work at the office, and sellers are selling at the market. They looked so happy and spiritful. Meanwhile, I only enjoy togetherness with my beloved family and eat at the restaurant. When a few hours at 17:16:10 an earthquake is coming suddenly, I am very afraid where I was there, because of I see this disaster by directly until my feel so down. I only pray and give the spirit to my beloved family for didn’t be panic.

Then I go out from the restaurant together with my family. I always cry when I looked that disaster. Besides, I looked directly in front of my eyes some people who were offended because of heaped up by broken houses; many people and animal were running to the safety place. There, the conditions were crowded. Besides, there were people lose their beloved family, they are now suffering disease, there is no place to live, no medicine, and there is sadness condition. Then, I do my best to help the victim of the earthquake in Padang and I informed my guard platoon for sending the medicine, food, dress, and drink. There, many people cry, sad, unconscious and kept shouted for searching their beloved family. I feel so sad when I saw that. When the aids came, I was really happy and satisfied. Then, my guard platoon gave it to them and they were happy so much.

At the moment, I ordered my guard platoon for preparing many doctors. There, their healths were emergency ordered. Then, many doctors must preparing all medicines that the victim needed. I think that the first help for the victim is medicine and food. Next step, my guard platoon and many volunteer joined for helping many victims. I was so sad when I looked that.

Next day in the morning, I met the West Sumatra Governor; he cried to me because his inhabitancies were getting suffered. I just reminded him that he must be patient with this disaster. I am sure that after this disaster, there is a wisdom that we can get. At the same time I spoke to the Governor, and the volunteer came and lifted the victim human corpse of the earthquake. I saw when they lifted the victim human corpses that lose their bone, hand, foot, and broken face. I was so half hearted to look that. After that, my guard platoon helped the volunteer for searching the family of victim human corpses and if there is no family recognized these victim human corpses, they would do the interment. Then, I prepared the safety place for people to sleep and rest.

For the next step is I am to suggest the Governor and the Government to rehabilitate the environment in Padang. It should, the Government do the best thing for making a good environment that make people there was comfortable. The Government must give the aid which sufficient. Such as; give the sufficient financial for rebuilding the broken house, to light the extinguishing there, give a good people for sharing with stress people. For stress people that feel this disaster must get the good servicing that make their personal happy and enthusiasm. Especially for children who lose their beloved parents, as a volunteer must give the good leadership that formed their personal didn’t disappointed. It would be better the guide can singing and joking together with them.

There, there is a person who named is Ramlan. When the disaster happen his foot was buried the build roof. He speak to me that when he was buried the build roof, there is no friend near him. Then he was really brave for cutting his foot, because his foot cannot use again. His foot that smeared many bloods, I am so sad when I looks that. When I hear his stories, I felt down and shympatic. I think that there is a determined person that has experienced this disaster. At the other place, there is baby girl that buried the build roof. I didn’t heart to see that, because their head is smeared many bloods. It’s really makes me so down and I always cry to see that. At the other place, there are many cut of foot, head, hand and body. I am sure this is big disaster that can cause many victims.

. In my opinion, actually after this disaster that happens the condition there become deserted. Therefore, I am as a president suggested for creating the good condition again. Do not make this disaster as continuous problem in life.

1 komentar:

  1. Well done Nurul, I like dit a lot. It's well written. Although you have to pay attention to your grammar, but other than that, it's a nice read. Well done!

    BalasHapus