Jumat, 15 Oktober 2010

The Great Place and Time at Al Azhar in the Morning

Al Azhar Indonesia University, that usually called by name “UAI”. There is so many things that make UAI student can enjoy the campus, its causes of many places that usually make them comfortable like the canteen, the discussion room, library, even the lobby can be a place for them enjoying, make them relax, break, talking with friend, etc. but for me Al azhar University in the morning is the best time and place for me to relaxing, take a break for a while, and sometimes talking about something with my friend when they also come early.

Al Azhar University in the morning exactly at 6.30 until 8.00 in the morning have many specialty to make me relaxing and enjoy the place, I can feel peaceful when I come to my campus early and peace my mind with listen the music. The first place that I go when I arrived at my campus is the basement exactly in the canteen, I go there because besides I can order the food for breakfast it causes I don’t get something to eat in my home, so I buy in there, I also can do my homework that might be not finish yet, there is more peaceful in morning because there is the people still a bit and not crowded like in the afternoon when the people get starving and come together in there. This place also can make me relaxing when I arrived with a peaceful sound and the music that I listen in my MP3.

Another place that I usually go in the morning is the discussion room and lobby; I love this place because first in the discussion room I can refresh my mind to do my homework that usually connected with essay, it’s the best place for me to do it, because the place is really – really support me to get some idea to do that and this place is also a good place to discuss or talk about something with my friend with the AC this place looks so perfect to do something like that. The lobby is not bad to do something like that I do in the discussion room, but in the lobby I do a different work to enjoy like usually I read a novel or draw something because the view in the morning is so cool, besides I can see the people walk out the campus or waiting for the bus, I also can feel the weather that so cool in the morning but so great to feel it, so that I can reduce my mind from many think that make me dizzy and enjoying my morning day at there with a paper that I’m drawing or a novel that I read with a snack that I buy in the canteen.

There are the place and time that I can enjoy a good day for myself in Al Azhar University. So then Al Azhar University have many good places for you enjoying in there, depends what kind of time and place that you usually go and make you great to enjoying or do anything else that you like in that place. So find the places that make you feel so comfortable, and make you feel so agree to do something in that place.

1 komentar:

  1. Bayu, your essay is OK. I think you need to work harder on your grammar. And I really think you can push yourself more in your writing ability.

    BalasHapus